Talent Builders Vocational Institute was established in 2010, but was officially incorporated on 9th May, 2012 to make available to the Nigerian public the huge pool of expertise that abounds within vocational training.
The Institute equips trainees/learners with essential life skills required for businesses in different spheres of life. These skills engenders creative and innovative ideas in them, thus making them productive entrepreneurs who irrespective of their formal education/training are building successful businesses based on the skill(s) acquired.
Talent Builders Vocational Institute continues to grow ever day thanks to the confidence our clients have in us. Our consistent work in delivering excellent entrepreneural and vocational training speaks for us.
To become an Institute noted for discovering potentials in people and developing skills which would empower them with sources of livelihood as a result of skills acquired and aligned with potentials discovered in them.
To provide technical and vocational education, this would engender entrepreneurship and impact on productivity and economic development.
Talent Builders Vocational Institute was approved by :
- The Corporate Affairs Commission Abuja, under the name Talent Builders Vocational Services CRBN No. 112496 dated Wednesday, May 09, 2012.
- The Institute is also approved by Osun State Mass Education Agency (OSMEA), Ministry of Education, Science and Technology Osun State with Reference No. OSMEA/CONT.196T dated 9th January, 2014 to provide vocational training to learners (Non Formal Education), and Oyo State Board for Technical and Vocational Education.
- Talent Builders Vocational Institute is an approved partner with the Skills Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development department of National Youth Service Corps Osun and Oyo state respectively.
- The Institute is also approved by the National Board for Technical Education, and it is an accredited centre for NABTEB examinations.
The underlying focus of our programmes is to offer a practical yet systematic orientation to problem solving which blends theory and practical:
- To inspire youths and young adults, leading to the discovery of, and/ or expression of their innate potentials.
- To aid them in harnessing these potentials, and equip them with knowledge and skills needed to develop the expression of their talents into profitable business ventures.
- To equip them with different vocational skills in tandem with discovered potentials, and tutor on entrepreneurship skills leading to enhanced productivity.
- To develop in them self-reliance and enterprise culture irrespective of age.
- To orientate them on becoming a solution provider, who would see an opportunity in every problem encountered.